Instagram has some features that are not good for some people. When people post pictures or videos on this app, then all these are saved in the app memory or cameral roll. It is not a big issue for some people but some find it a big issue. Read our article till the end and learn some amazing tips about how to stop Instagram from saving posts to camera roll. So, you can choose the way you feel is the best fit. This way, you can download your instant images and save them in the folder. How to hide followers on Instagram? You can have it by using the same steps.
Can I Stop Instagram from Saving Posts to Camera Roll?
Nothing is too difficult on Instagram. Every step is easy and simple. So, you can go through the following steps to stop Instagram from saving photos to the camera roll:
- First, go to the Instagram app on your phone. Then tap the profile in the bottom right corner.
- Now go to the right corner and open the menu.
- Now go to the setting option.
- After that, go to the account.
- Navigate down and go to the original post.
- It is the place where you have the option of disabling saving photos and videos you have posted. You have the option to change the settings according to your liking.
You can change these settings on an Instagram app on your phone. No matter whether you have android or iOS. You can easily change settings but don’t try it on the Instagram website.
Another better option is to restrict Instagram access to your phone. This way, you can stop Instagram from saving posts to the camera roll. Though it seems easy this way, you can’t post anything on Instagram. This is because Instagram needs to access your phone to post photos or videos.
How to Stop Instagram from Saving Posts to Camera Roll on Android?
How to stop Instagram from saving posts to the camera roll? For this, you need to go to the app and then go to the menu. After that, you need to go to the setting.
- When you turn off the original saving photo, then no photo you take from the app camera will save to your phone when you take a picture from the camera of your phone and post it on Instagram. Then this picture is still in your phone camera roll.
- When you turn off the option of saving posted videos and pictures. Then these posted videos and pictures never save on the camera roll of your phone.
How to Stop Instagram from Saving Posts to Camera Roll on iPhone?
How to stop Instagram from saving posts to the camera roll? For this, you have to follow the steps given below:
First of all, go to the app on your phone. Then go to the menu and settings.
After going to the setting, scroll down to find the original option photos and open it.
When you turn off the original saving photo, then no photo you take from the app camera will save to your phone when you take a picture from the camera of your phone and post it on Instagram. Then this picture is still in your phone camera roll.
Are you worried about the original picture-saving mode? Then you should go to the mobile setting and then Instagram. Here, you need to choose photos.
The following are some options from which you need to choose:
- When you choose the option “never.” Then Instagram cannot select photos and videos from the camera roll. This way, Instagram cannot save posted pictures and videos to its camera roll. If you are using an instant camera and don’t want to save the photo. Then it is an excellent option to go.
- When you use the camera of your phone and share photos on Instagram, then you have to choose the option read and write. At this time, the Instagram save is posted, and the original photo is on the camera roll.
Suppose the posted photos are saved on your phone. Then you have the option to delete these photos from Instagram manually.
How to stop Instagram from saving posts to the camera roll? Most people were worried about knowing the answer to this question. So, we designed this article and discussed everything in detail.
Though Instagram is a famous social app with many users, it also offers a variety of features to users. But the misfortune is that these features are not always helpful. The main feature of insta is that it can save all posts after publishing.
It is the best feature for those who want to edit the photo on insta and share it with others. At the same time, some people don’t want this feature at all. So, you can use our tips and stop this feature to save your photos. This way, you can safely post photos to insta.
Why is Instagram saving my photos after posting?
After posting the image on Instagram, the app automatically save the photo for backup. But your original photo is still on the server of Instagram.
Why do my Instagram stories Save to my camera roll?
Camera roll can save your insta stories. So, it is easy for you to share these stories on social sites such as Facebook and Twitter. Besides, you also have the option to store these stories in the gallery for future use.
How do I stop Instagram from saving to camera roll 2022?
- First of all, go to the setting
- Then go to privacy
- Now go to the story
- Next to the save story to archive is a blue option. Tap it.
- This way, you can stop stories from the automatic archive.
How do I stop Instagram from saving photos after I post them?
- Go to your profile photo and open the menu. For this, you need to tap the top corner button.
- Now go to the setting.
- Now choose your account.
- Then choose the original photo.
- Now turn off the blue button to save the original photo.
How do you stop Instagram from saving on your iPhone?
- Go to the Instagram app and log in.
- Now go to the account option and tap the menu.
- Then go to settings, and after that, go to security and save login information.
- Now tap off the saved login information.